Sauteed Shrimps in Sprite
This is one of Ace’ favorite dish that I usually cook during special occasions or when we feel like eating shrimps. Instead of eating out and pay bucks to the restaurant for a little shrimp serving, I usually cook a kilo of this and eat to our hearts’ content. If it’s just me and Ace in the house, it’s gonna be shrimp overload for three consecutive meals!
Anyway, here’s my recipe…
- medium or large shrimps
- cooking oil (I use Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- garlic, minced (I usually use 1 head)
- spring onion, chopped
- onion, chopped
- Clean shrimp
- Sautee garlic and onion in Olive oil
- Put shrimps when onion is transparent
- Add salt, seasoning and sliced spring onion
- Pour sprite when shrimps start to turn red, cover the pan
- Cook for 3-5 minutes. Do not overcook as shrimp!
That’s how easy cooking sauteed Shrimp is! So next time you are craving for shrimps, try your luck in cooking that sauteed Shrimp in Sprite.